How to Get Creative with Personalized Wedding Umbrellas on Your Wedding Day?
Personalized wedding umbrellas aren’t a new concept on the wedding scene, but they are becoming a necessity at all modern-theme weddings. However, brides are struggling hard to match the balance between trends and customs and they are taking wedding umbrellas more seriously than before. Do you know why? Because they understand, it is sure to become one creative icon of their wedding day. Here is how you can glamorize completely wedding event by using these wedding umbrellas –
- Use it for decorations Colored or white umbrellas are becoming a choice for art installation at wedding venues because they can easily transform the venue into a set from a fairy tale movie. Colorful umbrellas are laid one atop another to create a beautiful backdrop installation in many outdoor weddings. At times, they are kept upside down at the entrance venues filled with colored flowers and green creepers to create magnificent effect. Small cocktail lace umbrellas are becoming a popular choice for table decorations during weddings.
- Use it as an Accessory to Reinforce Femininity Colorful parasols have been a popular wedding accessory since Victorian ages. These add a touch of glamour to wedding celebrations. White laced wedding umbrellas are becoming a cute alternative to floor length veils and when adorned with floral decorations, they are becoming a worthy alternative to bouquets. Flower decorated umbrellas are also becoming a fashion accessory for small flower girls, who are against carrying floral bouquets the whole day.
- Use it for Amping Wedding Photography Wedding photography is an important aspect of any wedding and you’d easily agree upon it. A simple white umbrella adds gorgeous sophistication to your wedding photos. In many wedding photographs, the couple is pictured carrying a shared wedding umbrella, which symbolizes beginning of their journey as a man and wife. You can use colorful wedding umbrellas to create contrast with white wedding gowns and suits. These umbrellas can be matched to the colors of bridesmaid gowns, their floral bouquet, or other accessories. Multi-colored umbrellas easily lend rainbow feel to wedding celebrations.
- Use it for Sending Social Messages Umbrella advertising is in vogue. You can use personalized wedding umbrellas for sending social messages. It is sure that people would appreciate these umbrellas and take the message over them seriously. You can make your wedding an event to remember for a lifetime by gifting out colorful umbrellas imprinted with socio-or –eco-friendly messages.
- Use it as a Glamorous Shelter You can employ large and glamorous colorful umbrellas for sheltering during the wedding. Do you know colorful umbrellas can be used for sheltering as well as for building a theme during wedding events. For eg –Large multicolored umbrellas installed around the venue can lend a characteristic tropical look to your event. Similarly, large umbrellas with pink, light blue and red hues can lend an autumn splendor to your event. These umbrellas not only offer a shaded space, but also uplift moods of rejoicing guests.
Today, you can choose from a vast variety of personalized wedding umbrellas in many colors, sizes, budget ranges, and themes by visiting a reputed online store stocking personalized umbrellas. These online stores also offer benefits such as free ground shipping, free online design proof, and lowest price match guarantees.